[ZDP] sdf/simpledoc ?

Craig Allen cba@mediaone.net
Sat, 15 May 1999 00:25:40 -0400

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> I'm not sure if it's suitable. The nice thing about StructuredText is
> that it's text content without virtually *any* non textual information
> in the sources. This limits it, but it makes it very handy. SDF seems to
> be higher level, and might complicate our system that way.
> What do you all think?

The not nice thing about Structured Text is it seems somewhat quirky and it
really needs to be better documented.  I think it would be improved with some
liberalization of the rules for renderinging an anchor, so that it didn't always
have to be in brackets.

My 2 cents..

- Craig

--
Craig Allen  - Managing Partner - Mutual Alchemy
Information Architecture - http://alchemy.nu