[ZDP] Printable version of Tom's version of ZBook

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Wed, 19 May 1999 12:22:28 +0200

At 00:58 19/05/99 , Tom Deprez wrote:
>Martijn,
>
>Is it also possible to place the date when the contents of a certain DTML
>Document are changed (next to the the title), in the tree?
>
>Tom.

Yup, by inserting <!--#var bobobase_modification_time fmt=Date--> into the
tree. As I am still alive, I took the liberty to do so, adding a CSS rule
to display things nicely.

If you want to change the exact formatting of the date, play around with
the fmt attribute. The DTML User's Guide Appendix A lists all possible values.

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer