[ZDP] Update ZDP

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Thu, 27 May 1999 20:00:35 +0200

: Why not create an external method that takes the unparsed DTML or
structured text and
: uses regular expressions to replace the '<' and '>' characters with the
escaped HTML versions -
: &lt; and &gt;? Then you wouldn't need to use <pre> tags, and it wouldn't
expand beyond : all reasonable bounds.

1) At the moment, I'm too stupid to create an external method... I'm just
leaning Zope, and I don't know anything about Python. Would you like to make
it and explain how things work? (This would be great to put in a tutorial
later :-))

2) What about the spaces? convert them to &nbsp ?

3) the other problem is this :

<!--#var blablablabla(49343, blabla) --> could be wrapped to

<!--#var blablablabla(49
343, blabla) -->

which makes it difficult to read... (is what I think)

Tom.