[ZDP] The 'central person' question

Thu, 04 Nov 1999 00:03:45 +1100

Heck, if you don't want to have a "central person" who co-ordinates
things, it could make the publishers get a little strange - who will
they pay royalties to? One solution could be to get them to send the
royalties into the Python Consortium...

if-we're-gonna-do-the-anarchosyndicalist-thing,-I-don't-wanna-have-to-collect-
the-filth-ly y'rs,

Anthony
(who needs to finish off a couple of tutorials).