[ZDP] Article Submission/Display

Dody Gunawinata dody_g@eles.com
Wed, 06 Oct 1999 18:08:00 +1000

ZDP in Zope.org is no match to our 'real' Zope installation at
zdp.zope.org. There is so much
cool things we can do with it. Install confera, or squishdot for that
matter, for our content feedback.

I'd like to think /members/ZDP is like an emergency shelter while the
house is being rebuild :)
So when do we have Zope2 for zdp.zope.org ?

But then, at least now, we must have something to show. The writer
writes, the editor edits, the tools-developer
develop..

Seeing the ZDP progress, it seems that we all have 'real' job, hence the
time is limited. I wish there are more
university students here.

Dody