[ZDP] Article Submission/Display

Dody Gunawinata dody_g@eles.com
Wed, 06 Oct 1999 18:12:33 +1000

You make a very good point there. We should make it easy for people to
contribute. We need a place for something, that 'educates' the
contributor, and enables them to integrate seamlessly to the existing
members.

But first, we must get the content out there :)

Things to do:

- Project status.
- Faqs (how to contribute, etc)
- Marketing.