[ZDP] ZDP site down

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 22:16:34 +0200

Hi !

The ZDP site is down right now because the disk quota
has been exceeded, and packing did not work. Sorry,
I should have packed the server more often :-( I have
Mailed Codeit for assistance.

BTW: I have worked a lot on the new Portals, and have
got the system working. There is still very much work involved
in assigning Subjects, Topics and Communities, defining all
Portals and filling the Portals with the stuff that is
interesting for the Portal Communities. In the course of
implementing I have cleared and recataloged the Catalog
very often, and this must have caused the growth of the
Data.fs.

Greetings,

Maik Röder

--
Open Source is "about being able to work together with people you've
never  met, on projects that  are in  a constant state  of flux,  on