[ZDP] ZCL update on the ZDP site

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:27:12 +0100

Hi !

> I have finished for now.
> Check the ZCL Status News:
> http://zdp.zope.org:8080/ZDP/projects/zbook/zclstatusnews/
>
> Question: Is it possible to make my ZCL status news appear on the same page
>  as the regular news at the bottom ?

No problemo. I just added the following in the "content"
of zcl:

<B>ZCL status news</B>
<dtml-with zclstatusnews>
<dtml-var ListNewsFlat>
</dtml-with>

And if you don't like the way ListNewsFlat renders
the news, feel free to add a new type of view in
NewsFolder.

I have taken the freedom to add comments sections to ZBook
and ZCL.

Also, I have written a start page for ZBook, which is just a
draft, as I can not say very much about ZBook's status. Please
have a look and correct what is wrong.

Also, I have changed the ZCL page layout a little bit. I hope
this is ok with you.

PS: kamon, I made you Maintainer of ZBook. Hope this is ok too.
If not, EditInfo and change the name back to maik :-)

CU,

Maik Röder