[ZDP] Réf. : =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_Réf._:_Re:_[ZDP]_Zbo ok_drafts?= ok_drafts?=

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:06:52 +0100

tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be wrote:

[snip text]
>So, as I see it now. I think I now understand it fully :
>
>The structure stays just like it is now (like Maik and Kamon designed it).
>We allow to have multiple drafts (drafts as just different versions of
>text) in a chapter/subchapter.

OK.

>We only want to reduce the steps to go to the latest update/draft. ie.
When
>go as reader to a certain chapter, he/she must immediatelly see the latest
>update/draft. And only has to click on the comments link to add comments.
>If the user wants to see previous drafts, he has to click on drafts to get
>into the drafts menu.
>
>Thus we need to find a way to display the latest update/draft and the
>accompanied comments.
>
>What do you all think?

Our ideas are some applications of the newly arrived Zope Portal Toolkit, I
think. It would be interesting that someone who already looked at the PTK
try a parallele/convergence between the PTK and the way ZDP works. This may
also bring our project further in understanding Zope possibilities.

>Tom.

- - Kamon