[ZDP] ZDP

George Donnelly gsd@mac.com
Mon, 29 May 2000 18:12:06 +0900

how about an incentive program. it doesnt have to be much, maybe just
something like what slashdot has where you can see the top ten contributors
(in terms of posted stories) and how many stories they have posted.

a way for people to rate resources (how to's etc) would also be useful.

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george@cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
Ask only for what you really want and then you`ll be happy when you get it.
--George Donnelly