[ZDP] ZDP site remarks

Rik Hoekstra rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl
Tue, 30 May 2000 11:26:51 +0200

Hi Maik,

I added a subject called DTML Quick Reference and some topics under it.
This was the first time I worked with the ZDPTools in this way. Some
remarks and many questions:

- I know what is meant, but it is not clear what a subject is and what a
topic and how they relate. I do not know a solution, though, so this is
only for the record
- the order in which the info is presented is not logical: why first the
topics and then the abstract. Turn them around, then the flow will be:
subject, abstract, topics (related topic)

Most of my questions relate to meta-information, because there are
things I do not understand

- WHy do items belong to one community only?
- WHy do they only have one subject and one topic?
- Why do topics not inherit their meta info from their subject?
- How can I enter a blanket topic for several topics (for instance:
dtml-tags instead of separate dtml-var, dtml-call etc)

Rik