[ZDP] Lesson+10.+So+You've+Seen+Elvis

Christopher Boomer cawb@loughshore.com
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:06:10 +0100

> I'm using Zope 1.0.3

If you're brand new to Zope, you are ill advised to start learning 1.0.3 ;-)

The current version is 2.6.1, and 2.7 is not far off.

Get the latest version and learn from there, using the (nearly finished)
Zope Book for 2.6, where you will find examples like:

http://www.zope.org/Products
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/AdvDTML.stx

"""
Create another DTML Method called sendresume to process the form and send
the resume file:

<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<dtml-if send_to>
  <dtml-in send_to>
    <dtml-sendmail smtphost="my.mailserver.com">
    To: <dtml-var sequence-item>
    Subject: Resume
    <dtml-mime type=text/plain encode=7bit>
    Hi, please take a look at my resume.
    <dtml-boundary type=application/octet-stream disposition=attachment
    encode=base64><dtml-var expr="resume_file.read()"></dtml-mime>
    </dtml-sendmail>
  </dtml-in>
<dtml-else>
</dtml-if>