[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Zope Page Templates

webmaster at zope.org webmaster at zope.org
Sun Jan 11 11:08:57 EST 2004

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_5_edition/ZPT.stx#2-101

---------------

    Zope's Content Management Framework (CMF) solves this problem by
    providing an assortment of rich content components.  The CMF is
    Zope's content management add on. It introduces all kinds of
    enhancements including work-flow, skins, and content objects. The
    CMF makes a lot of use of Page Templates. A later release of Zope
    will probably include the CMF.

      % Anonymous User - May 17, 2002 11:20 am:
       Cool

      % Anonymous User - June 11, 2002 6:26 pm:
       meanwhile... where would one go to learn CMF????

      % Anonymous User - June 15, 2002 6:21 am:
       At http://cmf.zope.org/ you can learn about it.

      % Josemary - Jan. 11, 2004 11:08 am:
       I try to use ZPT for my web page in josemary.freezope.org and in josemary.sytes.net, but my version is not
       the same that you are using. Is some document explaining the diferences between version 2.5 and version 2.6?