[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Users and Security

webmaster at zope.org webmaster at zope.org
Sun Jan 11 11:22:44 EST 2004

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_5_edition/Security.stx#3-1

---------------

      If you attempt to access a protected resource for which you
      don't have access privileges, Zope will prompt you to log
      in. This can happen even if you're already logged in. In
      general, there is no need to log in to Zope if you only wish to
      use public resources.

        % Josemary - Jan. 11, 2004 11:22 am:
         I try to use ZPT for my web page in josemary.freezope.org and in josemary.sytes.net.
         How can i make the autehtication with a form instead of a window??