[ZODB-Dev] Weird InvalidObjectReference exception :-(

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
04 Oct 2002 10:34:33 -0400

Are you copying data from the main database to a session object (or a
mounted database) or vice versa?  See the end of
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/Sessions.stx
.