[ZODB-Dev] Weird InvalidObjectReference exception :-(

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 04 Oct 2002 16:24:01 +0100

Chris Withers wrote:
> Guido van Rossum wrote:
>
> I just tried enabling the logging, shortly afterwards, I got:
>
> 2002-10-04T16:05:44 PANIC(300)
> Traceback (innermost last):
>   Module __main__, line 94, in ?
>   Module ZODB.Transaction, line 161, in commit
>   Module ZODB.Transaction, line 222, in commit
>   Module ZODB.Transaction, line 195, in commit
>   Module ZODB.Transaction, line 256, in _commit_objects
>   Module ZODB.Connection, line 387, in commit
>    - __traceback_info__: (('BTrees._IOBTree', 'IOBucket'),
> '\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00
> \x06\xd6\xc3', '')
> InvalidObjectReference: Attempt to store an object from a foreign
> database conne
> ction

...worse still, I can't get rid of it now :-(

I've gone back to the old ClientCache.py, cleared the environment variable and
restarted and I'm still getting this!

Restarting the storage server didn't help either.

How can I find out what it is that's causing this? How can I turn that OID into
a path or find out which line of my code is causing the problem? The traceback
just points to a get_transaction().commit() on my part which isn't very useful :-(

Heylp!

Chris