[ZODB-Dev] Weird InvalidObjectReference exception :-(

Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:48:14 +0100

On Friday 04 Oct 2002 4:24 pm, Chris Withers wrote:
> Chris Withers wrote:
> > Guido van Rossum wrote:
> >
> > I just tried enabling the logging, shortly afterwards, I got:
> >
> > 2002-10-04T16:05:44 PANIC(300)
> > Traceback (innermost last):
> >   Module __main__, line 94, in ?
> >   Module ZODB.Transaction, line 161, in commit
> >   Module ZODB.Transaction, line 222, in commit
> >   Module ZODB.Transaction, line 195, in commit
> >   Module ZODB.Transaction, line 256, in _commit_objects
> >   Module ZODB.Connection, line 387, in commit
> >    - __traceback_info__: (('BTrees._IOBTree', 'IOBucket'),

> > '\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x06\xd6\xc3', '')

This last line I quotes is the oid that is causing the grief. Is it alway=
the same oid?

If so, you might get some clues by firing up a new ClientStorage, loading=
 that=20
object, and inspecting it.

> I've gone back to the old ClientCache.py, cleared the environment varia=
ble
> and restarted and I'm still getting this!

Did you clear the client cache?