[ZODB-Dev] Weird InvalidObjectReference exception :-(

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 11:56:11 -0400

  CW> Jeremy Hylton wrote:
  >> This patch should add the transaction metadata to the traceback
  >> info.

  CW> Interesting... is there any reason why this patch can't be
  CW> committed to CVS?

As you pointed out later in your message, the extra info didn't help
you.  I (almost) never use the traceback info feature, so I don't have
any idea what is useful and what isn't.  I don't want to randomly add
code unless I know it's useful.

Where does the string "My transaction description" come from?  I
couldn't find it in the ZODB source, so I'm guessing it's a clue.

Jeremy