[ZODB-Dev] one more ZODB/ZEO beta

Sun, 20 Oct 2002 09:49:16 +0100

On Friday 18 Oct 2002 8:32 pm, Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> There were enough small changes made since the last beta release that
> I'd like to delay the final release one more week.  So I'll be
> releasing 3.1b3 this afternoon, followed by 3.1 final next Friday.

There are a suprisingly large number of differences between this, and ZOD=
B=20
released with Zope 2.6 a couple of days ago. Im sure many of the differen=
ces=20
are just down to indentation; but not all.

cvs diff -r Zope-2-6-0-src -r ZODB3-3-1b2 *

Are there any intentional differences between the intersection of these t=
wo=20
releases? If not, this looks like an unnecessary support complication.