[ZODB-Dev] POSKeyError on startup

Toby Dickenson tdickenson at geminidataloggers.com
Mon Oct 6 12:01:47 EDT 2003

On Monday 06 October 2003 16:45, Eoin Curran wrote:

> I'll look into doing this, but with the amount of data that there was,
> it may not be worth doing. Is there an easy way to output the contents of
> the file in a way that i might pull the important bits out by hand?

Zope's export option?

You may find that Zope needs to access object 6 (whatever it is) to do an
export, even if object 6 isnt being exported. For example, if it is needed
for authorization. You can get round this with a little python code - shout
if necessary

> i was playing around with xron to pack the database every
> day for backup,

With a pack age of zero I guess. Thats marginally dangerous in FileStorage :-(

--
Toby Dickenson