[ZODB-Dev] want transaction end hook

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Sat Oct 25 05:16:27 EDT 2003

IIRC, Steve Alexander's TransactionAgents allow you to do that.

<http://www.cat-box.net/steve/TransactionAgents>

Don't know whether ZedPatterns still work with current Zopes though...

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/