AW: AW: [ZODB-Dev] No module named BTree

Jeremy Hylton jeremy at zope.com
Thu Jan 22 11:30:59 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 08:19, Steverding, Kai wrote:
> Hi !
> That's exactly what i did. I took ZODB 3.1.5, copied the directory,
> installed ZODB to a different folder, started a ZEOD Server and got the
> error message.

If I understand the original error message correctly, the problem is
that the BTree module is not found on the PYTHONPATH of the ZEO client
program.  You should have a BTree.so in Zope/lib/python.  If you do,
then putting that directory on the PYTHONPATH should solve the problem.

You can try something like this:

PYTHONPATH=/home/Zope/lib/python python
>>> import BTree

If that import works, then you've got it on your path and the ZEO client
should be able to load the root object.

Jeremy