[ZODB-Dev] cPickleCache: "Cache values may only be in one cache" error

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Fri Jan 23 14:11:25 EST 2004

I am currently working on a Plone 2 application where I get the error
frequently.
The application is based on Archetypes 1.3. It seems that is has something
to do
with the so-called ImageField that stores an image and scaled versions of
the image
as attributes of a persistent object (attributes are OFS.Image instances).
The error occurs when I render all scaled version of the images within
transaction
in a HTML page.Any ideas what causes this error?

-aj