[ZODB-Dev] Was it IndexedCatalog or ZODB?

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at async.com.br
Mon Jul 5 14:37:29 EDT 2004

On Sun, Jul 04, 2004 at 12:27:40PM +0800, pm5 at matilda.fiorile.org wrote:
> Sorry if this is off-topic.  I was trying to build IndexedCatalog
> on my ZODB 3.3a2 installation and has encountered an error.  It seems
> that the failure actually comes from ZODB, but I can't determine if
> the it is due to an incomplete installation of ZODB, like I said in
> my last post.  Any one can help?

It's really a problem with IndexedCatalog, that hasn't been updated to
work with the new-style ZODB Persistent. I've been wanting to do this
because a certain customer is being plagued by RCEs, but I haven't had
the time to do so yet.

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3361 2331