[ZODB-Dev] proposal for util renaming

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Sat May 29 22:09:14 EDT 2004

[John Belmonte]
> By any chance, is there a way to monitor issues in the Zope Collector?

Sorry, I don't know much about the Collector.  Maybe a question here

  http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/CollectorReplacement/FrontPage

would get answered.  The second item on the WishList page suggests there is
not.

The original submitter gets email about each new comment.  I could probably
change that to you on issue 1312 (it's currently me).

You got email about 1312 earlier today because you added a comment, but that
doesn't appear "to stick" (i.e., I don't think you'll get additional email
about 1312 just because you commented on it once).

You can get email about *all* public Zope Collector changes by subscribing
to the Zope-Collector-Monitor mailing list: