[ZODB-Dev] proposal for util renaming

John Belmonte john at neggie.net
Sat May 29 22:33:45 EDT 2004

Tim Peters wrote:
> [John Belmonte]
>
>>By any chance, is there a way to monitor issues in the Zope Collector?
>
> Sorry, I don't know much about the Collector.  Maybe a question here
>
>   http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/CollectorReplacement/FrontPage
>
> would get answered.  The second item on the WishList page suggests there is
> not.
> You can get email about *all* public Zope Collector changes by subscribing
> to the Zope-Collector-Monitor mailing list:

Tim, thanks for the info.

This is a fairly serious usability issue, especially for people that
aren't interested in following the entire Zope project (e.g.,
non-developers, users of ZODB only, etc.).  It seems to have been
sitting there unresolved since 2001.  I know Zope is determined to eat
its own cooking, but it would be nice to use Bugzilla or something.

-John

--
http://giftfile.org/  ::  giftfile project