[ZODB-Dev] PyCon ZODB sprint progress

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Sun Mar 27 20:00:58 EST 2005

We did 4 days of ZODB sprinting at PyCon 2005, from Saturday thru Tuesday,
March 19-22.  It was great, except for Christian Theune reminding me how old
I am just by being himself <wink>.

All work was done against ZODB 3.4 (current ZODB trunk in SVN).  Progress
was made on blob support, database iteration, multi-databases, adding
interfaces, and deprecating the __builtin__.get_transaction
monkey-patch/hack.  Brief progress reports and related links are here:

    http://www.python.org/moin/ZodbSprint/

This was a lot of fun, and very productive.  I certainly hope we can do this
again!