[ZODB-Dev] IStorageIteration

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Mon Feb 11 08:58:10 EST 2008

Hi,

the interface IStorageIteration says:

class IStorageIteration(Interface):
     """API for iterating over the contents of a storage

     Note that this is a future API.  Some storages now provide an
     approximation of this.

     """

     [...]

ZODB.FileStorage.FileStorage is the only class in the current ZODB code
that implements this.

Also, this code isn't ZEO-compatible (apart from the fact that
ClientStorage doesn't implement the interface).

Are there any plans to complete this feature? We'd like to be able to
iterate over transactions and their records through ZEO and we'd be
happy to contribute (in the next days) so this works.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany