[ZODB-Dev] Fixing POSKeyErrors :-)

Leonardo Rochael leo at enfoldsystems.com
Wed Feb 20 10:22:52 EST 2008

Since we're talking about x-db POSKeyErrors, suppose I have a system with
mounted databases an I want to move it into using a single database to avoid
exactly the kinds of errors we've been talking here?

More concretely, suppose a mounted database at "/mountpoint" that I want to
get rid of. I was thinking of exporting "/mountpoint", removing it from the
database and removing the mount point configuration and re-importing it.

Now suppose that a user had previously cut something from "/mountpoint" and
pasted it into the main database, how can I make sure that all references
keep working when I re-import (or otherwise pickle-dump and pickle-load) the
previously mounted database?

Cheers, Leo