[ZODB-Dev] RelStorage - How can I set up one database per web site?

Ricardo Dias Marques lists at ricmarques.net
Mon Oct 17 04:30:20 UTC 2011

Hi Darryl,

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011, Darryl Dixon - Winterhouse Consulting
<darryl.dixon at winterhouseconsulting.com> wrote:

> [...snip...]
> In essence, [to have one database per web site is] exactly the same
>  - just that everywhere that you would normally use a <filestorage>
> section in your zope.conf you instead use a <relstorage> section.

Thanks Darryl! :) Based on your tip and on Dylan Jay's tip, I'm making
some progress. I already managed to import one "Data.fs" file to a
database, using "zodbconvert". Now I have to start experimenting with
Apache's configuration, so I can test if the import has been truly
successful.

Cheers,
Ricardo Dias Marques
lists AT ricmarques DOT net