[ZODB-Dev] ZODB on ironPython?!

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 26 16:59:50 UTC 2011

Hey Jim!
Hey just cool down. I love the ZODB database, and this toy is just
beautiful. I iam willing to offer myself to support you porting the
database in pure python, if you need volunteers.

I really didn't mean, to come anybody stupid. I am just thinking porting
a customer project from python to iron-python where ZODB plays a role.

Is there much work to do?!

Tamer