[ZODB-Dev] Cache warm up time

Claudiu Saftoiu csaftoiu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 19:25:05 UTC 2013

I was having this same issue. Persistent caching helped a little bit but not
too much. I didn't end up implementing this but ultimately the best thing
to do
seemed to be to have a different server with a different zodb that only
handles indexing. That way it will never restart and lose its cache. The
downside
is you have to figure out a way to communicate between the two servers.
Maybe a clean way would be to use the multiprocessing module somehow.