[Zope-Annce] ANN: New Lockable Folder Product

Butch Landingin butchland@yahoo.com
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 08:20:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Its been a while since I released any new zope products but this is
something which I think Zopistas might find useful.

This is the first release of Lockable Folder, a variant of the Folder
that comes with the standard Zope distribution that allows you to
lock access to its contents and help minimize URL namespace pollution.

This is useful for hiding those Tiny Tables, dtml snippets
(e.g. standard_html_header) and python scripts that are called
from other objects and should not be exposed via their URLs.

Its available at Lockable Folder product release page at
http://www.zope.org/Members/butchland/LockableFolder

As with any 0.1.0 release, the usual warnings apply, but I hope
you all give it a try-out.

Regards,

Butch Landingin
butchland@yahoo.com