[Zope-Annce] Announcing zopewiki.org !

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Sun Apr 4 18:17:01 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've set up a general-purpose Zope wiki at http://zopewiki.org .
The blurb says:

"This is a public wiki site for Zope , the open source web application
server. Zope documentation has historically been scattered and hard to
update. zopewiki.org aims to provide a single, simple, user-owned Zope
documentation site to tie it all together."

I have been wanting something like this for some time. At one time I
thought it had to be on zope.org, but not now. It's time to stick my own
neck out and risk public humiliation. I hope you'll all get involved and
we can fix this accursed zope documentation problem. :)