[Zope-Annce] My Media Manager 1.3 final released!

Gitte Wange gitte at mmmanager.org
Mon Apr 5 04:14:01 EDT 2004

MM Manager is pleased to announce a new release of My Media Manager!
This release includes skins for Plone2 and CPS3.

The install mechanism has been updated to plug My Media Manager right
into CPS3 and Plone2 making it easier to use and for new users to get
started with My Media Manager.

There is also an experimental plugin for QuickTime included in this
release.

Bugs and feature requests can be issued in our collector at
http://www.mmmanager.org/collectors/mymediamanager

We have a mailing list running. Subscription info and archives can be
found at http://www.mmmanager.org/mailinglists

ZopeMag has brought an article of My Media Manager which describes the
basics of streaming media and My Media Manager. Read it at:
http://www.zopemag.com/Issue004/Section_Articles/article_MyMediaManager.html

You can find the final release here:
http://zope.org/Members/gittew/MyMediaManager/1.3final/MyMediaManager-1.3.tar.gz

My Media Manager is a free set of online management- and
publishing-tools, which enables you to administer streaming media
content on one or several media servers, through your standard
webbrowser. My Media Manager is developed by MM Manager.org
(http://www.mmmanager.org)