[Zope-PTK] Member name showed up in member roster but cannot link to relevantwebpagewebpage

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Wed, 05 Apr 2000 22:30:10 -0600

Troy Tan wrote:

> I am a newbiew trying out the PTK which I am currently trying out
> Zope-PTK.
>
> I have followed the guide to using the PTK everything works fine except
> that the member's page at the roster.
>
> This is wat happen:
>
> I tried joining as a new member called Jack after the portal is created,
> so Jack created a simple webpage and wanted to display it so he list
> himself to the member's roster and the I also have allowed the
> publishing of his webpage.
>
> His hyperlink showed up at the member's roster alright but when I tried
> to double click it it yield the error saying the URL not found
>
> Can anyone help me????

This sounds like the annoying Members/username/index_html/index_html
problem.

What is the URL? I have found that if it is linking to
Members/username/index_html it will return a not found. Adding a
"/index_html to the end of it yeilds the page.

Mike, any idea when (if) this will be fixed?

Bill
--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.