[Zope-PTK] Member name showed up in member roster but cannot link to relevant webpage webpage

Toshio Matsuda matsuda-toshio@fujielectric.co.jp
Thu, 06 Apr 2000 15:43:23 +0900 (JST)

> This is wat happen:
>
> I tried joining as a new member called Jack after the portal is created,
> so Jack created a simple webpage and wanted to display it so he list
> himself to the member's roster and the I also have allowed the
> publishing of his webpage.
>
> His hyperlink showed up at the member's roster alright but when I tried
> to double click it it yield the error saying the URL not found

I experienced the same thing. I don't know the best way, but anyway can
work around as follows:

Change the line in index_html in Members folder

into

--
Toshio Matsuda <matsuda-toshio@fujielectric.co.jp>