[Zope-PTK] Re: [PTK(105)[2] diverted] Re: wizard broken!

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 08:37:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Jeff Reed wrote:

> But I have the latestrelease.

The 0.7.1 tarball (the latest available on zope.org at the moment)
was built against Zope 2.1.6 -- we should release a new tarball today
for 2.2 compatibility.

Meanwhile, you can get the true latest-and-greatest via CVS:

  cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.zope.org:/cvs-repository co ZopePTK

Sorry for the confusion,

Tres.