[Zope-PTK] RE: Testing frameworks for Zope (RE: [Zope-PTK] Importing DemoPortal.zexp)

Bjorn Stabell bjorn@exoweb.net
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:27:34 +0800

Yes, I checked out (via CVS) a version from August 4th (I think it was).

-----Original Message-----
From: Hugo Ramos [mailto:hugo@zopers.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 10:15
To: Bjorn Stabell
Cc: ZOPE-PTK
Subject: Re: Testing frameworks for Zope (RE: [Zope-PTK] Importing
DemoPortal.zexp)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bjorn Stabell" <bjorn@exoweb.net>
To: "Hugo Ramos" <hugo@zopers.org>
Cc: <zope-ptk@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 3:11 AM
DemoPortal.zexp)

This seems to be a bug introduced into Zope 2 a week or so ago.  I had
this problem with the newest release of Zope, but when I checked out a
version from early August the problem went away.  I'm running this older
version until the problem is fixed.  I remember seeing some bug fixes
related to Zclasses inside of Zclasses;  they may have been the cause?

What Zope version are you using then?? the one that works?

regards

=====
Hugo Ramos - hugo@zopers.org
ZopersORG - http://www.zopers.org
=====
Do not meddle in the affairs of programmers, for they are easy to annoy,
and have all the source code!!!