[Zope-PTK] Re: Zope-PTK digest, Vol 1 #220 - 2 msgs

peter spark peter.spark@ecsponent.org
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:47:23 +0100

Hi Shane,

could someone please tell me the specific instructions I need to use
at my XTerm on a Redhat 6.2 Wordstation, to access the CVS directory
and then explicitly the instructions needed to browse then check out
files.

Apologies for my 'newbie' status - the CVS man pages seem useless for me.

Explicit instructions would be much appreciated.

kindest regards

"viva zopista"

Pete Spark

Peter Spark - CEO