[Zope-PTK] Re: Zope-PTK digest, Vol 1 #220 - 2 msgs

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 19:53:00 -0600

peter spark wrote:

> Hi Shane,
>
> could someone please tell me the specific instructions I need to use
> at my XTerm on a Redhat 6.2 Wordstation, to access the CVS directory
> and then explicitly the instructions needed to browse then check out
> files.
>
> Apologies for my 'newbie' status - the CVS man pages seem useless for me.
>
> Explicit instructions would be much appreciated.

They can be found from the PTK web page.
The direct link is:

http://classic.zope.org:8080/Community/CVS_public_access

Note, per the PTK page, replace Zope2 with ZopePTK.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy,
and have the root password.