[Zope-PTK] DemoPortal still not working!

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:29:54 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Stefan Langerman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After reading a bunch of messages on this list, I 'cvs up'ed my PTK,
> de-installed everything related to PTK on my zope, and re-installed
> all the freshly updated ones (2/10/00 around 11pm EST).
>
> After clicking here and there, and restarting zope a few times, the
> PortalWizard appeared with the cute little hat, but Help is still
> broken. I the try to add a portal in my main directory.

> Any ideas?

    Yep, this was my fault.  When I unregistered PortalFolder, I forgot to
change how the DemoPortal tried to instantiate them.  I've checked in the
fix.  Thanks!

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228