[Zope-PTK] Problem adding member (was: DemoPortal still not working!)

Stefan Langerman lfalse@cs.rutgers.edu
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:55:43 -0500

Hi again,

I finally created the portal. Now, I'm trying to join as a new member,
and when I click on "Register", I get the following:

[... html removed...]

  <STRONG>Error Type: AttributeError</STRONG><BR>
  <STRONG>Error Value: addDocument</STRONG><BR>

[... html removed...]
<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 214, in
publish_module
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in publish
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 202, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: DemoPortalBase)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 165, in publish
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: register)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 102, in
call_object
    (Object: register)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/PTKBase/PortalObject.py, line 80, in
register
    (Object: DemoPortalBase)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/PTKDemo/Portal.py, line 169, in
register_hook
    (Object: DemoPortalBase)
AttributeError: (see above)

-->