[Zope-PTK] Problem adding News (was: Problem adding member)

Stefan Langerman lfalse@cs.rutgers.edu
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:19:29 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Mike Pelletier wrote:

>     No, t'is me.  This time I took the novel step of testing my change
> before commiting it.  Give it another go!

Cool! it's working! I can now add new members, but...

The member cannot create anything. I try to create a News item
(or a link), follow the two steps, and get:

[...html removed...]
  <P>Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
  </P>
  <P><STRONG>Resource not found</STRONG></P>

  Sorry, the requested Zope resource does not exist.<p>Check the URL and
try again.<p>
<!--
http://slef.org/hal/Members/bob/manage_addProduct/PTKBase/addNewsItem
-->

[...html removed...]

<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 214, in
publish_module
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in
publish
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 202, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 151, in
publish
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/SiteAccess/ChangeBehaviors.py,
line 151, in traverse
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py, line 511, in
notFoundError
NotFound: (see above)

-->

But we're slowly getting somewhere... I feel it...

Thanks a lot,

Stefan.