[Zope-PTK] Problem adding News (was: Problem adding member)

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:25:57 +0100

At 18:19 Uhr -0500 11.02.2000, Stefan Langerman wrote:
>On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Mike Pelletier wrote:
>
>  >     No, t'is me.  This time I took the novel step of testing my change
>  > before commiting it.  Give it another go!
>
>Cool! it's working! I can now add new members, but...
>
>The member cannot create anything. I try to create a News item
>(or a link), follow the two steps, and get:

Same with me. The only thing a member can work on is his default doc
(which has no icon!).
This can even be submitted for review.

But I think there is no way to do the review, even if I set the role
reviewer to a user.

Jochen