[Zope-PTK] Portal objects holding other objects

Dale Lance d_lance@email.msn.com
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 21:34:20 -0600

Hi,
I'm not quite sure where my problem is.  I created my own portal object.  It
works fine. It adds, deletes and
changes just fine.  Then I added an attribute that is a Folder (plain Zope
Folder object).  This attribute holds a list of Images. It works fine.
Next I added another attribute that is a Folder to hold a list of my new
object - Rate
I have tried several approaches to this but can't seem to get the Rate
object to work

Any Ideas?

p.s. Sorry about the dual post but wasn't quite sure if this is a general
Zope question or something peculiar to PTK

Dale

   Zope Error

Debugging Notice

Zope has encountered a problem publishing your object.
Cannot locate object at:
http://myserver:8080/mysite/Members/user1/1/rates/manage_addRate

----

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 214, in
publish_module
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in
publish
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 202, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: 1)
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 151, in
publish
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py, line 338, in
traverse
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py, line 521, in
debugError
NotFound: (see above)