[Zope-PTK] DemoPortal.zexp updated

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:19:42 -0500 (EST)

    I've just updated the PTK in the CVS.  This update requires that
DemoPortal be deleted and reimported.

    Jim Fulton passed word along to me that placing a folder in a ZClass
is a dangerous thing to do, and can lead to undefined behaviour.  I had a
folder called 'Interfaces' in the Portal ZClass.  I hoped that by changing
this, the odd problem of needing to restart after importing a ZClass would
go away, but alas, nom the probelm lives on.  Suggestions would be
appreciated!  This is quite nasty.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228