[Zope-PTK] Status of LoginManager

John Eikenberry jae@kavi.com
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 00:43:05 -0800 (PST)

Hey all,

We need a customizable User object.  I've been reading about the
LoginManager and it sounds like it would meet our needs... that is we need
a User ZClass that gets assigned to AUTHENTICATED_USER with custom
methods. The problem is we need to have something working within a couple
weeks (not shipping... a prototype).

I'm not so concerned with it being ultra-stable... as I'm quite
experienced with zope/bobo/python and am sure I could fix any problems
quickly. As long as it's API or functionality has stablized.

Thanks in advance for any info.

---

John Eikenberry
[jae@kavi.com - http://zhar.net/]