[Zope-PTK] PTK install failure

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:18:13 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Bruce Perens wrote:

> Using Zope 2.1.4 on the Debian 2.2 pre-release, I can't get DemoPortal.zexp
> imported. In fact, I don't think I've ever succeeded in importing a Z class.
> The stack trace is below. Would one of you like to look at my system?

    That's a new one to me.  I don't have a solution off the top of my
head.  Is this typical of the error you get trying to import other
ZClasses?  Are you aware of anything unusual about your installation?
(Perhaps a split software and instance home?)  Can you _create_
through-the-web products and ZClasses?  Export them?  Reimport them?
Especially one which uses base classes defined in a python product.  I'm
grasping at straws a bit here, obviously, but maybe one will turn
something up.

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228