[Zope-PTK] Patch to make discussion threads appear in content display

Dan L. Pierson dan@sol.control.com
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:21:47 -0400 (EDT)

Tres Seaver writes:
 > Is this a PTK Tracker issue?  I don't have the patch you are asking
 > about in my PTK mail folder.

It is now :-)  Item 93.  I created the patch about a month ago before
this process was really underway -- it was the first bit of PTK
hacking I did.

 > I'd like for us to use the tracker to negotiate changes, because it
 > provides a more structured "memory" of the change.  Talking about it
 > on the mailing list is fine, as long as we "catch up" the bookkeeping
 > on it.  SOP would be something like:
 >
 > * Somebody reports a bug / requests a feature, perhaps with patch.
 >   If this happens on the list, somebody else might create a Tracker
 >   issue for the item.
 >
 > * Relevant discussion from the list gets added to the tracker issue:
 >   the patch may be proposed here, or evolved from the initially
 >   submitted one.
 >
 > * Eventually, a person with "supporter" role in the tracker accepts
 >   the issue, and then:
 >
 >   - integrates/tests/commits the patch, and closes the issue, or
 >
 >   - rejects the patch, or
 >
 >   - resigns from the issue, making it "pending" again.
 >
 > * CVS commit should always coincide closely with the closing of
 >   the related issue.

Seems reasonable to me.  When do I get my supporter role?  My id in
tracker seems to be "dlpierson".